Thursday 24 January 2013


Hello World,
Thanks to the set up of my modules next year it would seem that I am not in University until the second semster and so I would like to make the most of my time and participate in a six month placement. I am very interested to do this with  Laureus Sport for Good Foundation for varied reasons including it is the focus of a possible dissertation topic. They are a non-governmental organization that 'harness the power of sport to promote social change'

I am very interested in working with children when I have finished University and being a very keen athlete myself with hockey being my main sport.  The Laureus Sport for Good Foundation is definitely an organization that I would be very much interested in working for in the future.

With having this great interest in the  Laureus Sport for Good Foundation it only seems logical to base my dissertation on the foundation. I am therefore hoping to discover as to how far sport can make an impact on a childs developement and education.


Henrike

1 comment:

  1. This is fine as a first blog and you will come back to reflect on this later. There are several other blogs you should have done so make sure you catch up as this is part of your assessment.

    ReplyDelete